BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Nordic Quality Recruitment is looking for an Automation Project Manager for Cirkom A/SAs an Automation Project Manager at Cirkom you will perform the tasks below and cooperate with companies in various industries, but in particular with Denmark's largest pharmaceutical companies.
- You will specify, design, develop and document customer-specific PLC and SCADA systems on existing and new process systems.
- Participate in run-ins and test activities both at Cirkom and at customers.
- Documentation work in the form of preparation of requirements specifications and function specifications.
- Participate in developing new methods and products within PLC and SCADA platforms in collaboration with your colleagues at Cirkom.
- Managing own projects and executing simultaneously.
- An engineer with experience in development of PLC, SCADA, and user interface.
- General experience in automation and process systems.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Experience with software from Intellution (iFix) or similar applications.
- Knowledge of driver architecture OPC etc.
- Knowledge of databases, primarily MS-SQL
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- FDA (21CFR Part 11)
- We do not expect for you possess Project Manager-certifications.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are quality conscious. Cirkom works in the pharmaceutical world with several documentation requirements. It is therefore important that you are thorough with your tasks and prioritize that what is delivered to the customer is flawless.
- You take ownership in your tasks and make sure that the tasks of your team are performed with quality from A-Z.
- You are flexible and take it as an exciting challenge that some days does not always go as expected and that the priority of the tasks may change.
- You have a sense of humor and contribute to a team that are motivated to go to work.
- You will work with 11 proficient colleagues.
- You will have a great influence on what happens in the company and your daily life.
- You get attractive employment conditions in an open, interdisciplinary, and informal work environment.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere with good opportunities for personal and professional development - first and foremost through sparring with your colleagues.
- You will not be bored at Cirkom A/S, as they are located in scenic surroundings down to Roskilde Fjord - with Roskilde's best view.
- Salary according to qualifications with pension and health insurance.
- Lunch arrangement, flex time, home office and various leisure activities.
ABOUT CIRKOM A/S
Cirkom is an engineering house specialized in consulting and deliveries of automation and IT solutions within process automation to both the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries as well as to food producing companies.
Circom's synergy of expertise is of great benefit to their customers. Among their strengths are their broad knowledge, a great understanding of equipment and processes, their participation in international business and collaboration with system suppliers.
Cirkom's solutions create value for their customers in practice. They know that success requires business understanding, project management and technical skills, and they provide high priority to all parts. They are honest, responsible, innovative, and ambitious.
Further information is available at http://www.cirkom.com/
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
SCANPEOPLE ApS, Roskildevej, 2630 Taastrup
Ansøgningsfrist: 04-10-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5913594